If I’ve heard it once since recovering from my brain aneurysm, I’ve heard it 100 times and 100 different ways: “God isn’t done with you yet.” No one meant any harm, but it really put the pressure on me.
During rehab, someone innocently said, “You need to find out what God’s purpose is for you and work on fulfilling it.”
My reply? “Yep, you’re right. But first let me learn how to walk again.”
- Every revolutionary act of love, even the smallest, most private action, raises the vibration of the planet and changes the world.
- Every time you let love lead, you are smack dab in the center of your purpose. It can be that simple.
- Sometimes one hug is all it takes to make a real difference.
- Anyone can find and fulfill his or her calling simply by doing whatever it is that you do with great love, from the heart, infused with meaning and kindness.
- It’s okay to let go of the “not enough” thoughts or the pressure to be grand.
I love the article ends by encouraging us to use the Prayer of St Francis as we seek to be vessels of love in our own unique ways. And I’ve since printed it out and used it as a morning prayer.