Traci gave this to me yesterday. I’ll be trying it this evening.
- 1 small onion (will prob skip this)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 10-oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 12.3 oz. package low-fat silken tofu
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 t ground coriander
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place spinach in clean dish towel. Squeeze and twist to press out as much water as possible from spinach.
- Place spinach, onions, garlic in food processor, process until well chopped. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
Yields: 2 1/2 cups (serving size 1/4 cup)