Report on Week Ten Goals:
- Lay off the sugar-free Popsicles. Done! Still had a headache or two; they felt like some sort of allergy-related headache. But no Popsicles.
- Continue the twice a week elliptical challenge consisting of six minutes each at levels one, two and three; 12 minutes at level four. Done.
- Increase daily leafy green consumption up to 3/4 cup daily, and on two days, add beans to the mix. Done, every day except one, when I was sick and in bed all day.
- Increase non-carb veggies. Yeah, not so much. So consumed with the leafy greens that the other veggies suffered in comparison.
- Think of a significant way to celebrate the 75 lbs. lost milestone. Halfway done. Bought a tennis bracelet to celebrate, but also want to do something non-material. Still working on this one.
Goals for Week 11:
- Increase non-carb veggies.
- Four days this week, eat one cup of leafy greens. Two of these days, the greens should include beans, but no animal products.
- Keep water up.
- Continue the twice a week elliptical challenge consisting of six minutes each at levels one, two and three; 12 minutes at level four.
- Limit nut/nut butter consumption to one serving a day, but can divide the serving and have it twice in one day.