I met with Traci today, a day early this week because I will be out of town tomorrow, our regular meeting day. Here’s an update on my goals from last week:
- Get my mind right; prioritize things – learn to pick and choose instead of doing it all. (I’m a work on progress on this, but making some headway!)
- Try a new bean dish. (Done! Made Wild Rice Blackeyed-Pea Burgers.)
- Keep working on getting vegetables up. (This is a permanent goal, LOL!)
- Have green drink at least one day. (Done; had a choco-nana-spinach smoothie today!)
- Same elliptical challenge as last week, once. (Didn’t get to this one. Traci recommended that I try this on Monday, based on my training schedule, but the gym was closed Monday for July 4.)
Goals for Week Six
- Try two new vegetables and/or vegetable dishes.
- Work on increasing veggies on their own, not combinations of veggies with carbs, grains.
- Do that elliptical challenge once, preferably Monday: 30 minute with 12 to 15 minutes at level four, 120 spms or above.
- Get vegetables up!