What a unique concept – sharing thoughts from my nutrition meeting the very day I had it!
I wouldn’t have chalked it up as being my finest week, but Traci helped me reframe it. I didn’t cook enough and still didn’t get as many veggies as I wanted to, but I handled some challenges well. I also had a realization about healthier eating that Traci thought was significant; I’ll save that for a later blog post.
Report on Week One Goals
- Move/exercise every day. Made it every day except one, when the gym was closed with no power. (It was too hot to exercise outside that day!)
- Drink at least 84 oz. of water every day. Done!
- When I make my quinoa pilaf this week, make an extra for Traci to share with someone who needs some help with eating. Done; dropped it off at today’s meeting.
Goals for Week Two
- Get veggie intake up.
- Make one of my pizzas to share with others next week.
- Increase time of the elliptical to 20 minutes, level 1 and 2, at least 120 spm.