Yeah, since Wednesday started the long holiday weekend, I didn’t update my weekly goals from my Wednesday meeting with Traci:
- Get in more beans
- Add a 3rd strength training day, perhaps even at home
- Continue doing two 15 minute sets on the elliptical
Since I’m so close to Wednesday, I can give you an update:
- Tonight, I am adding cannellini beans to my vegan tomato soup. I probably won’t be able to eat it because my throat is raw, but I’m adding beans!
- I have not yet added that third strength training day, mostly because I was sick Friday through, well, now, really. I’ve been a sloth, no extra workouts Friday, Saturday, Sunday or today, also because I have bee sick. I am planning on getting back on track tomorrow, now that the gym is back open and I have a day’s worth of Levaquin under my belt.
- Ditto for the elliptical workouts.
The way I see it, this is a lifestyle change, and getting sick is a part of life. No need to panic or beat up on myself. I was sick, I took time to heal and I’m getting back on track.
I weighed this a.m. and was down to 195 and some change, probably because my throat has hurt too bad to eat much at all.