I met with Traci today to discuss week four of my fourth 12 weeks.
It’s been a good month. I’ve lost about five lbs. I’ve kicked up my exercise, and my trainer has kicked up my sessions. I’m starting to notice a lot of changes: stronger, more defined legs and arms, for one thing.
Here is an update on last week’s goals:
- Try sweet potato burgers on romaine. (Actually tried the red quinoa burgers instead, and last night, ate one on romaine.)
- Add quinoa and one green drink to menu. (Really upped the quinoa, but didn’t fit the green drink in, not because I didn’t want to, but mostly due to time issues in the a.m.)
- Two days, do 30 minutes on the elliptical with 12 to 15 minutes at level four, 120 spms or above. (I only did this once, and turns out, Traci only asked me to do it once. With the increased intensity of the strength training, when I get on the elliptical, I feel like my legs are going to fall off!)
- Get my mind right; prioritize things – learn to pick and choose instead of doing it all. (I continue to work on this!)
Goals for Week Five:
- Try a new bean dish.
- Keep working on getting vegetables up.
- Have green drink at least one day.
- Same elliptical challenge as last week, once.