I had my nutrition meeting with Traci today, and we had a good time! I weighed this a.m. and was down three lbs., which took me into the 170s and the 50 (+1) lb. milestone. It was fun to celebrate with Traci, but lest I rest on my laurels, here are my goals for the coming week:
- Don’t become a “scale whore”
- Try this recipe
- Mix it up with the green drinks, try a variety
- Move every day
A few notes on the week:
- I cooked beans (dried) in the crock pot for the first time.
- I prepared a fresh pineapple for the first time.
- For the most part, I enjoyed not weighing every day. I was tempted to jump on the scales a few times, but it passed.