Today, I did a major makeover on the recipe page, and I’m really excited about it! I’ve been searching for a plug-in to better organize my recipes, and thanks to April Blake, I found it: Recipage. (Thanks, April!)
- New “featured recipes” section
- New “recent additions” section
- Ability to search recipes by keyword and ingredients
- Ability to browse by one of four categories: course (snack, entree, etc.); dietary (clean eating, low sodium, etc.); key ingredient (quinoa, spinach, etc.); and cuisine (i.e. Italian, Mexican)
- Ability to browse recipes alphabetically by recipe name
It’s a much better format, and again, I thank April for her recommendation.
While I was updating the page, I updated a few recipes and deleted some others. What you’ll see now are recipes that I use on a regular basis. In the next week, I hope to be adding some new ones, too. Since I knew I would be updating the page eventually, I held off on posting new ones!
Next up? Tweaking the theme. The fonts I one loved are now driving me crazy! I want something cleaner, easier on the eyes. Stay tuned!
Take a look at the new recipe page, and let me know what you think!