I’m all confused with my weeks! I missed last week’s meeting with my nutrition counselor, Traci, while I was in Denver, so let’s just pick up with the goals for the coming week:
- Ice my right heel every day. That’s the one that gets plantar fasciitis flare ups. Traci just wants to be sure this extra walking doesn’t cause a flare-up.
- Four days, have one cup of leafy greens. Two of those days, have beans with them instead of meat.
- Fix (and eat) some type of roasted veggie
- Prepare a dish for someone else in the program
- Take a day of rest from walking/exercise
- Post “do it or shut up” blog post