A couple days late posting this, as usual!
Last week’s goals:
- Same elliptical challenge as last week. (Did it once, not twice.)
- Cook some “soupy beans” aka beans w/some pulverized beans added to enhance consistency. (Didn’t get around to this!)
- Make a Sneaky Chef recipe that includes one vegetable that I hate. (Done: Made delish Sneaky Chef chili with two vegetable purees.)
- No more than one serving of meat a day. (Done!)
- Eat enough. (I wasn’t hungry, so I guess I did ok on this one.)
- Move every day except one. (I think I had two rest days…)
This week’s goals:
- Share something with Diane and Tanya, two City employees doing the program.
- Have at least 1/2 cup of greens five days.
- Go two full days with no animal products (dairy, meat).
- Create/try a new all-plant dish. Tofu counts.
- Limit peanut butter/nuts to one serving a day.
- Increase vegetables.
- No lonely fruits. Don’t have just fruit alone for a snack. Add a protein or veggie.
- Six days of planned activity.