Week three of the third twelve weeks is in the books.
Traci had to give me a pep talk because I let that dang scale get to me. We also looked at last week’s goals, and I did well on almost all of them, except the increase vegetables part.
My goals for Week Four are as follows:
- Increase my veggie intake.
- Continue to move every day, stretch and ice heel, but also add 10 minutes – and only 10 minutes – on the elliptical two days this week.
- Try the eggplant recipe I got during week one – eggplants available again
- Don’t eat fruit with starches and/or a starchy meal. (Traci emphasized that fruit is healthy and not bad, but combining it with starches can slow down weight loss.)
- Don’t eat a lot after dinner. Majority of eating should be done between preworkout (for me, that’s 4:45 a.m.) and 6 p.m.
- Do not weigh until next Wednesday.
- Consider next milestone “reward” to be something for someone else. (I’ve already decided that when I hit 55 lbs. lost, I will send $55 to NoFizzCLT, a non-profit that promotes hydration, nutrition and exercise in the Carolinas.)
Wow, those are a lot of goals, huh? Bring them on!