My goals and progress on the past week’s goals:
- Try a new vegetable (I chose celery, which I will try via “ants on a log.” Traci said that I could be generous with both the ants and peanut butter at first!) Did it, but only because Traci made me do it at today’s meeting. Not a bad taste, just not digging the crunch!
- Do two elliptical days at levels two, three and four for 30 minutes above 130 spm. Did it twice, but did it two 15-minutes at a time.
- Eat one cup of leafy greens four days this week. Didn’t quite hit the mark on this one!
- Increase bean consumption outside of taco soup. That one either.
- Exercise six days How about seven?! Ah, the power of a pedometer!
- Help someone at the City who is just getting started on the program by making an extra portion of something I cook and sharing it with them. MEANT to do this…
I’m not making excuses, but it was a crazy week. Duchess, my cat, was diagnosed with cancer. I increased my gym time by another 30 minutes to get those steps up. I have a huge project at work and have been working a little later. Just not a great week for planning…
Goals for This Week
- Do two elliptical days at levels two and three above 130 spm for 30 minutes straight.
- Eat one cup of leafy greens four days this week
- Make two different dishes, including quinoa.
- Help someone at the City who is just getting started on the program by making an extra portion of something I cook and sharing it with them