Today marked the start of week three of my fourth 12 weeks at Doctors Wellness Center.
To recap, my week two goals (and update):
- Get veggie intake up. (May truly never meet this goal fully!)
- Make one of my pizzas to share with others next week. (Made quiche instead of pizza; took it in this a.m.)
- Increase time of the elliptical to 20 minutes, level 1 and 2, at least 120 spm. (Check, actually did at least two days of 30 minutes and added level three.)
My goals for this week:
- Get the volume of vegetables up.
- One day, not training day or day after, do the following on elliptical: five minutes at level one, 10 minutes at level two, 10 minutes at level 3, five minutes at level four. All minutes should be at 120+ spm.
- Keep advocating.
- Cook something to bring to share, preferably taco soup.
Today’s weight was 160.4 for a total loss of 68.4. My personal goal for next Wednesday is to be under 160.