I’m starting to love Tuesdays with Traci! Robert had me a little scared of Traci, but she’s really motivating me to eat better and since I have done well, she hasn’t had to fuss at me! 🙂
I got props for:
- Adding kale to my Taco Soup
- Making my own taco seasoning
- Trying not one, but two quinoa recipes (And adding tomatoes to one of them)
- “Moving” every day – not one day missed
- Working up to that elliptical trainer
My goals for the coming week:
- Make a whole wheat veggie pizza
- Try Quinoa with Sweet Potato and Mushrooms recipe
- Move every day and add 6 to 10 minutes on the elliptical trainer at least one day
- Execute my plan – This deals with plans for a trip I am taking to Kansas City: plans to continue eating well and working out.
Next week will be Wednesday with Traci as I am working all day at the polls!