Think again! From the Seattle Times, eight tangible brain-boosting perks you can reap from regular exercise:
- Be more productive at work.
- Stay more focused in class.
- Control ADHD w/out meds.
- Improve academic performance.
- Learn faster, remember more.
- Protect your brain cells and stay sharp late in life.
- Improve blood flow to stay alert.
- Ward off dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. (My father has dementia, and trust me, do what you can to ward it off!)
Check out the full article here.