I made this today and couldn’t believe how fabulous it was. It was incredible! Problem is that I kinda winged it. @ColeyinSC asked if I was going to post it, and I am, but know that it was an unexact process.
Homemade whole wheat pizza crust
Roma tomatoes (three/four)
Extra virgin olive oil
Mozzarella cheese, 2%
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pizza crust. Set aside.
- Mix approximately 3-4T olive oil with garlic powder to taste.
- Brush over entire pizza crust and bake for five minutes or so.
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices.
- Place on partially cooked pizza crust.
- Brush tomatoes with small amount of olive oil and cook for five minutes or so.
- Sprinkle basil over tomato/crust to taste.
- Top with mozza cheese.
- Bake another five or so minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!