Wednesday, I started my fourth 12-weeks at Doctors Wellness Center!
My goals for the next twelve weeks:
- Lose 15-20 lbs. (Either end of this range will have me at my college weight!)
- Maintain the results of my physical/blood work (lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure)
- Continue to progress fitness-wise
- Continue to make this a lifestyle choice. not just 12-week changes
- Keep those veggies up
- Advocate to others, especially those in the City
My nutritionist, Traci, specifically asked me to help her advocate to others. There are now 54 people from the City who are either participating or graduates of the program, and she is particularly interested in continuing to reach them.
My goals for week one:
- Move/exercise every day.
- Drink at least 84 oz. of water every day.
- When I make my quinoa pilaf this week, make an extra for Traci to share with someone who needs some help with eating. Include a copy of the recipe.