At this morning’s meeting with Traci the Nutritionist, I got good marks for:
- Eating more veggies, including green peas and broccoli
- Incorporating veggies into my meals via the vegetable purees
- Cutting down my portions of whole grains to 1/2 cup per meal
- Cooking at and bringing food from home
- Pre-planning meals out
- Moving every day for at least 30 minutes
- Exceeding 30 minutes on two days
My goals for the coming week?
- Try something new
- Continue to move 30 minutes every day
- Remain in control during upcoming travel out of state
- Plan, plan, plan
It was a tricky morning. I was up and on the treadmill at the gym by 5:15 a.m., walked for 30 minutes, then went home, showered and changed for my 7:30 a.m. meeting with the nutritionist.