I had a very leisurely Saturday this weekend. Plans to do something didn’t work out, and I ended up spending the entire day at home, much of it in bed. But it wasn’t an unproductive day, as I spent a lot of it online – researching recipes, shopping for a few hard-to-find items and learning how to make my life easier via Pinterest. While I was on Pinterest, I also discovered what is my new favorite website: Greatist.com.
According to the site’s about page: “Everyone has a choice to be more fit, healthy, and happy. And though our goals and ambitions are often similar, each person is unique, every story different. A greatist is someone who chooses better to improve their fitness, health, and happiness. Greatist.com is the trusted health & fitness source for the young, savvy, and social.”
So, what’s so great about Greatist? Here are three great examples, and these are just from the Trending Greatist Hits section:
- 30 Healthy Breakfast Snacks for Mornings on the Run. (I made note of more than 12 recipes to try, sooner rather than later!)
- 31 Healthy and Portable High-Protein Snacks. (Already making one of them, as I speak!)
- 246 Healthy Recipes (That Won’t Break the Bank). One of the best recipe collections I’ve seen in one place in a while.
There’s still a lot of information on the site that I want to go through, and after a quick look, these are at the top of the list:
- Can You Be Too Sore to Workout?
- 33 Environmentally Friendly Eating Habits
- Hoard No More: The Art of Throwing Stuff Away
It could take me weeks to get through this site! Luckily, they have a “daily tips” email list that I subscribed to; maybe that will help keep me in the know!
Check out this site, folks. It’s GREAT!
Do you have a great go-to website that you can’t live without? Tell us about it, and be sure to include the address!